© Draegeth Law, PLLC


This website provides general information only.

Viewing the website or e-mailing the firm

does not establish a lawyer-client relationship. 

Elder Guardianship & Conservatorship


Protect your loved ones in the event of incapacity or disability

When an elder can no longer take care of him or herself, a guardianship or conservatorship may be required.  The guardian-conservator does not have to be a doctor or lawyer: often a spouse or other family member is the best choice. 


Choosing the right attorney means finding someone who can move swiftly, even on the first day of contact, where possible, to file the proper court papers to protect a vulnerable adult from a health care crisis or financial emergency. 

A court-appointed guardian can make medical decisions for the elder, including consenting to health care treatment over the elder’s objection, or preventing an elder from driving.  The conservator can protect bank accounts, housing and other resources from exploitation. 


When a vulnerable adult is discovered in a state of deteriorating health, or is being financially exploited, family or friends need to move quickly to prevent further harm.

Draegeth Law, PLLC offers regular guardian, conservator and guardian-conservator pleading services, yearly conservator accountings,

and emergency appointment services. 

(520) 505-0166        Schedule a Complimentary Consultation        Home